Become part of our new art project! Paint or draw Bible stories along with other primary schools across the country.
Bible Media is launching this exciting new project and we want you and your class to be part of it. The goal of the project is to develop the faith of children across South Africa in a creative and fun-filled way.
How it works?
You as primary school teacher chooses a short Bible story from the list that we will provide, like the story of Jonah and the big fish. Your class then draws or paints a picture that portrays this story.
The chosen artwork will form part of Bible Media’s Children’s Bible called My Building Blocks Bible.
One teacher and class will win a prize consisting of a copy of My Building Blocks Bible for the classroom and a one-on-one training session for the teacher with an accomplished children’s book illustrator.
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in being part of this exciting project.
1. Choose the Bible story your class wishes to draw or paint.
2. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the name of your school and the grade you teach.
3. Follow these guidelines for drawings or paintings:
- Use A3 paper.
- Drawings should be square on the A3 paper. The remaining strip is to be left blank for the Bible story text that Bible Media will provide.
- The background of the A3 paper must be coloured or painted.
- There should be people in the drawing.
- No words should form part of the picture.
4. NB: If your class chooses a story and we do not receive any drawings within four weeks , the story will be made available to another teacher and class.
We are looking forward to receive your artwork.